Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let's get this PARTY started!!



I thought for my first real post why not do something super springy?? These pots are from last year. I took some plastic terra cotta pots I recieved as a wedding gift five years ago, and made them a little more my style. So I jump on the SPRAY PAINT wagon.
This is a very simple project that can be done in an hour or less depending on the temperature. Today is super rainy which I am kindof loving, but has kept me from painting my new pots so that will have to wait. I can't wait to show you them!!
Because its raining and I'll use anything as a reason to make soup I am making a frozen Brocolli cheese soup from (soup supreme) DELISH!!!and focaccia bread I will give you the details later. Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...